By Heemang Parmar
Engines in Cars, Movements in Watches. Three types:
- Quartz (Seiko, 1959)
- Automatic (All automatic are mech, but not vice versa)
- Accurate Quartz > Mech > Auto
- Quartz are affordable
- Enthusiast prefer Mechanical
- Mechanical watch can last for Generations if maintained
- Automatic, when is on your wrist. It wind itself
- They have POWER RESERVE compared to mechanical
- Expensive depending on Craftsmanship
I really appreciate your time.
If you like this post please Like and Share, to help me create more such content.
Please follow me on: